Tuesday, November 20, 2012

November spill!

Hello November! 

Hmmm so far, November has been a very good month to me. Started the month with results day and hey, Syukur Alhamdulillah I've passed it all with flying colors but....I still need to work little harder to at least be in the circle of Deans List by next semester since I'll be graduating soon. However, nothing beats the feeling of seeing the King & Queen smiling all over again on the day itself. Yeah all I can say, hasil usaha penat lelah dah pun berbayar. Syukur yang tak terhingga :)

And yes! Nasib baik jugak the result was good, if not I'll be super guilty about the Aussie request. Hehe but well well who asked me to choose then :P 

Aussie trip was good, its like S-U-P-E-R-G-L-A-D to be back in there after four years of not visiting em. Spent most of the time on thrill rides, parade(s) and so many more! But most of the place kita dah pernah datang so this time all of us cam betul-betul enjoying the trip to the fullest la since dulu tu macam small kid lagi so tak tau apa-apa sangat kan. Hewhew But yeah yeah, I'm all happy that all of my food craving(s), gifts demand are all been cashed just by a single request. Hehe thank you thank you Abah and Mama! Oh and not forgetting surprise by surprise by them are just OMG I can never put them into words. The only thing I can say is million and gazillion thank you to two bosses for such a lovely trip (advanced birthday present katanya) So yeah~ But now I'm back in one piece in Malaysia! Hehe and I'll definitely buy something for the two bosses soon!

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

Just when I'm home, I was jaw dropped seeing the new baby in the garage. I was super speechless andd its just BOMB! hehe *exaggerate sikit* But seriously I don't know whatelse to say other than thank you to Mama&Abah for such a huge gift for my birthday. I love you both to the core! And InshaAllah with God's will, I'll prove them that I'm indeed deserve all of those. Amin Amin

And I hope, November wouldn't be good up until today je. May I have a pleasant/nice November until the end of the month. Till then, Adios Amigos bebeh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment