*some random pictures during the semester
Alhamdulillah, semester five has come to an end (at last) but not really end like end. haha I still got final exam to go through. But all and all, I'm glad that I'm all done with the presentation, big event, and our final test. Syukur yang tak terhingga, that is all I could say.
However, its just so sad to leave this good yet torturing semester. As for me myself, I've been one strong girl for this semester I think? Been arranging some things all alone, attending meeting with some important people for our big event. You knoww, like those things really helps me in growing up and its a good experience I must say!
Classmates? Classmate has been good and lovely as always! But somehow this semester, they are being extra sweet and caring (somehow) hehe nothing can describe them in words but one thing for sure, I'll forever sayang those boys and girls.
Presentation & assignment for this semester has been the toughest but Alhamdulillah, with very understanding groupmates and lecturer's guidance I managed to aced it well :) *pat shoulder* Tipu lah kalau cakap takda gaduh and all with the groupmates and the team of #HatiBerayaJiwaMerdeka kan but all those silly things will be missed and remembered until the last breath of my life and in fact! Now pun dah start rindu tauuu. Those never ending meeting, gaduh, tak tidur session, sahur sama-sama, OMG rindu pleaseee!
So yeah.... I don't know how to end this post but I'm all relieved that finally I'm done with this shit and hoping for a good result this semester. Until then, adios amigos bebeh! :*












No comments:
Post a Comment