Sunday, April 8, 2012

#douche

It's funny that I keep on falling for the wrong guy. Heartbreaks by heartbreaks......couldn't bare for more *sigh*

This time, I really thought that we had something real but it all ends chaotically. Well, all the things that I've done. I did it with all my heart and no coercive from anyone. It's just that, sometimes....hmm maybe I need a little appreciation. I don't ask for more, seriously. Some random surprise or spare some time for me (like how I did for you) would do fine I think?

I know its not that easy, to give chance to someone else when you, yourself are madly in love with "miss I know who" but seriously lah with all the efforts and immolation that I had done, this is what I get? Hmmm shouldn't be pointing anyone for this, its me, myself who should have know the consequences from the start...yeah.

But with what happened yesterday, it was totally beyond the limits! And it really turned me off. And I don't appreciate the way you let your anger controlled yourself during that time. hmm I did realize that I did make mistakes during this period but haihh maybe you are the type who prioritize "PERFECTION"........which actually you are NOT one pun! pfft

Seriously, I'm not the type who pointing out people's faults, so please just don't make me point out yours dude. I'm not trying to pick a fight or anything by writing all these here, its just that I don't feel that I have the freedom to share my thoughts on Twitter anymore. Every single things I tweet pun semua nak terasa pun tak boleh kan? So yeah, this is my secret site. I bet no one would read and understand who I meant pun kan :) Hopefully its safe to share it here (H O P E F U L L Y)

Hmmm I don't think there is a good end pun for this matter. So, its okay. I will let it hanging. I'm gonna disappear for a while. Will be back when I think its time. Good bye and thank you for saving me a post for this crap "secret site"

ADIOS.

No comments:

Post a Comment