Thursday, March 22, 2012

Good life,

Hello and Assalamualaikum everyone,

Syukur Alhamdulillah I manage to killed two paper in a week and now I'm on my 10 days gap for Journalism paper. I got to see all of my carrymark for this semester but not for all subjects but all I can say is syukur, syukur, syukur. There's nothing else I can say. All of them are all beyond my expectation but its worth it. All the work hard are paid off through the carrymark. For some reason I did hope to get DL this semester but I'm not gonna put my hopes up high.

For now, I'm so bersyukur for all I have right now. Parents, friends are all around me. Thank you Allah for granted me with all these :)

Oh yeah, sorry for the delay of the pictures of Koh Samui. Something went wrong with blogger, I can't upload some of them. zzzzzzzzzz hatechuuu blogger! Nyehehe. ohhh, before I leave I would like to leave you guys with one of my new fav song. Yeah yeah yeah, call me kolot or anything. But the song is GOOD & yet DEEP (Y)

KOSONG-NAJWA LATIF (CLICK)

No comments:

Post a Comment