Lately, things have not been very well for me. Everything seems not right and I can't seems to talk to anyone. I don't think anyone will understand. I felt guilty for not answering to all his calls. Sometimes, I do hate to see his number on the caller id, but it's really funny at times like this I still hope that my phone will ring and his name appears on the screen again. It's funny everytime I can't sleep at night I grabbed my phone and tried to call him. I'm wondering if I could send countless of smses and bubble messages, and hoping that he'll reply, hoping that he know how much I need him here with me, need his advices and he, himself. I know this isn't the way it should be, I know I should live with it. That someone* is right but it's really hard. Missing the old days, how things have changed. Can I turn back time ? I wish I could. And yeah thank you for being a part of my life, whether you were a reason, a season or a lifetime.
No comments:
Post a Comment