Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Kill me, please.



Hi, my name is Bored, and I am stuck, in, Room.

Hello earthlings, by the statement I made up there, it is pretty obvious that I am bored. No joke, I am really bored right this second. Alhamdulillah my fasting month has been going well so far. Except that I haven’t had a chance to perform my Tarawih prayers. Mainly because.. I am too lazy to get my ass down to the hall? Heh. I'm only can have my Iftar with dearest family during the weekend je for the past 16 days of fasting . I know right? So sad one.. But wallahhh I don’t mind because now that the joyous feel of celebrating Hari Raya has kicked in! Hehe

Well.. School was hectic. So hectic. I’ve got so many things to do that sometimes I jumble things up and that is.. BAD. I need to buck up, p-r-o-n-t-o! Yadayadayada so the holiday is here? Joy? YES even though it is for a week only.

“There’s no such thing as a perfect guy. I think it would be strange if somebody was absolutely everything you always wanted, because then there’d be no challenge. Also, you’d feel inferior” -Jessica Alba

Hmm you always said I never seem to care. You always felt like you’re inferior to me, like other people are more important than you. I can’t find the right words to go deeper than just three words, but as I think back, sometimes, its best to keep it simple on the saying but deep inside, it means a whole lot more than that.

And right this moment, I am willing to take the blame. Just put all of it on me. Then, I’ll just run away with tears falling down my cheeks. Hmm right this moment, I’m feeling so nostalgic you know.

I should stop, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment