Monday, June 27, 2011

Lonely kid !

Hello earth living, I had already discharge from hospital and the doctor gave me one week MC since she said that I might be having emotional distress there. So she gave me the opportunity to build up myself once again during that one week.

Speaking about my emotional distress, I've been thinking about it for a while. There's nothing bugs me there, just that maybe I'm having the pressure that I'm being all alone whenever I get back to Malacca. Its not that I don't have any friends there, I have a lot. Maybe its just that I don't have the clique or someone who really came along with me throughout this journey. I know, the girls, the classmates, and everyone is there for me. I don't know, maybe I haven't met someone who really could stick with me along this journey. Like how I used to have Melissa and Adela all the time with me throughout my secondary school.

Or maybe I was expecting for more? Hmm I don't know. I used to have Anum and Uzair with me throughout good and bad times, so does Nadia, Marissa, and Nasha. But I don't know, I just can't. To be truth I miss having someone who I can really rely on but urgh I just -.-

I also know that I can always have Nisa, in fact she's the one who will always stay by my side no matter in any circumstances. But I don't know, maybe its right that I'm being too choosy and all. Or maybe I just can't cope with any other "bestfriend" other than Melissa and Adela? hmm.

Somehow I began to stop believe in myself, I need to have that faith back. I'm not confident, I'm not comfortable with myself anymore because I starts to believe that I'm the most complicated girl ever compared to everyone. This is true, I'm not lying ! Seeing everyone with their bestfriend anywhere, everywhere they go makes me feels like a total loser. Seriously I really need to do something to fix this up ! I need the girl who I am before.

2 comments:

  1. hey farahin mustafa :D

    cahyokkkkkk3 !

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course you can't replace us bitches with another bitches, bitch. ahhaha.

    but, you can always have another one. and you will be okay. sooner or later. alright darling?

    xxx

    ReplyDelete