We all judge for the wrong reasons. We’re all contradictions therefore you can’t judge someone based on the current mood they’re in, because it doesn’t define who they are, especially since everyone gets upset at times.
You can’t judge someone based on what they’re wearing at the time, because some people dress differently everyday. You can’t judge someone based on something they’ve said because everyone says something stupid or out of the ordinary sometimes. You can’t judge someone based on the way they look, just because you think someone is ugly, doesn't mean they are. Just as just because someone thinks your ugly, doesn’t mean you are.
But it’s important to be friends with someone based on their personality instead of their looks. Your facial features will die, but your personality never will. You can only judge someone based on who they truly are, and how they hold themselves.
I’ve always felt stupid judging someone on my first look at them, I assume they’re something they’re not, and then I have a conversation with them, and I’m impressed with the person they are, and I regret saying what I said about them. I’ve been learning to accept people for who they are, and I wish everyone could do so as well. One person can’t be everything you want them to be, because of the obvious fact that no one is perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment