Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Shoot me :P


Hello people ! It's really been a while since my last post :D hihi. I know I know sorry for leaving you deary blog. Okay hmm what should I tell you people ah? hm, Uni life is okay. There's up and down but you know it's a normal thing. We lose people we love but then we gain them back. Haha I guess that is how life would always be :) Crisis ? haha, I tell you, there's a lot but I choose not to take it as a serious thing. Whatever shit that had been throw to me, life must go on ! mehehe.

I'm currently in Puchong city for my four days holiday gap for my last paper which is Sociology, damn Sociology is the toughest yet okay :D So I'm sacrificing my four days holiday for Mr.Sociology, so I better make it worth. Who's with me? #handsuppeople !

I'm planning for roadtrip with the girls or maybe I'll be joining suraya's photoshoot with dem girls. Mehehe, too much plan for this semester break :D but for sure I'll be following mama and kakak to Bandung for wedding thingy hunting ! hikhik so yeah ! Obviously I'm sooo gonna get my therapy there. Wohooo ;) I'm a happy happy girl bebeh.

Ohh, don't know why but I just randomly wanna share with you people that my hair is getting longer and longer ! haha. But mama dislike it -.- She asked me to cut it off ! But me is the don't want :( howieee laaa. Nenek said the same thing too, but she said that I don't need to cut it off, all I need to do is, comb my hair nicely or bundle it up tightly ! hihi. Or else she'll cut it off by herself. OHHHH NOOO NENEK, NOOO :P

And I guess I should stop typing crap here because I really need to date Mr.Sociology in a minute back :P haha. So yeah, until then byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment