12 facts about me :)

- I’m the kind of girl who is quiet in large groups or around people I don’t know.
- You only see the real me if we’re close.
- I smile and laugh a lot, especially at the most inappropriate times.
- I’m a hopeless romantic who’s too afraid to fall herself.
- I trip over air, up stairs, and over people’s feet.
- I am the hardest person to offend, but it is all too easy to make me feel horrible.
- I have low self-esteem.
- I become silent about things that matter when I can’t quantify the heart ache.
- When I’m sad, I shove in my earphones and ignore the shattered atmosphere.
- I love to talk rather than think.
- I prefer rainy, cloudy days to sunny ones.
- I believe people should not be judged before one takes the time to get to know them, yet I am guilty of doing that exact thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment