
I miss everyone. Like seriously I miss them like a lot ! By the way, ohh hello people ! Hihi. I just woke up and like doing nothing, like NOTHING ! Aihh. I slept early last night after I get to talked to amirul. Ai-yayayayay I miss you much boy :( I wish you could be here with us.*long sigh. Life? Em how should I describe it by the way? There's up and down and of course I hate it. Can't it just be consistent all the time? Like wooooooo I'm a happy happy girl, backoff everyone I'm in a good mood. Tettt ! Dream on girl.
I just found out that him are having a new girfin right now, hikhik you deserve it Farahin ! This is so called karma bitch ;) No matter what, I'll pray for his happiness. I'm sure he'll get better than me. I talked to anwar also last night and I cried like all of sudden. Cam wehh apahal dah minah ni nak nangis? And I didn't tell him the truth why am I crying last night. Haihh mood swing I guess? I don't know whats going on with me ! Come on minah ! haha.
And you,I just can't bare of losing anymore. I had enough of it. He told me that Z is back from her hometown and now, she's here. And now what? Somehow I'm feeling like walking away from you. Maybe that I'm just afraid that my feelings will -_- aihhh. The only thing that do bother me right now is, are we going to be good like how we are right now when we get back in Malacca? Are we? I bet you don't have the answer also. Haihhh.
See how tettt my life right now ! And now, I'm not feeling like going back to Malacca anymore since I know what am I gonna face there later. Drama, and lies somemore ! And yeah it would be just perfect ! Although I miss malacca's people. Aihhh. I'm feeling like off to bed again.byebye people.
No comments:
Post a Comment