
People's perception of life is really interesting at times. But some people live for drama ! And you know what? That goes to you :) I may seem like innocent girl and can be fool by you easily. But nahhh ! You just mess with the wrong girl, sissy ! Oppss sorry does that hurt you? Awwww ! Let it be because I don't give a damn anymore about you ! I'm too tired of pretending that I'm okay with everything ! Say what? I'm a backstabbers, I'm a loser, I'm too proud with my parents wealth and all. At least aku tak berpura2 macam kau lah weh ! Dari dulu aku sabar je dengan apa kau buat, dari pasal kereta, duit, pastu kau tipu aku kelentong aku apa sume. Bajet aku tak taulah kan ! Aku taula, tapi aku saja je diam and pura2 tak tau sebab aku pikir cm semua orang patot dapat 2nd chance. Tapiii ni lah yang aku dapat bila buat baik dengan orang :) Thanks lah weh. Sayang kau sangat2. I should listen to mama and abah ! They already forbid me to be friend with you but still I'm too stubborn and now this is what I get ! Plus its not that I mengumpat ke apemende ke yang kau nak marah sangat, it just that I told them what did you get for your result. Thats it ! yang kau tak memasal nak emo2 asal. Urghhh ! Okay in a way it is my bad and sorry for telling adie and raz. But still perlu ke nak maki2 dkt tweet weh ! cakap org betina sundal and all. FYI ! selama ni semua org kutuk2 kau ape sume,aku backup kot kau ! Eventhough you did so many bad things to me. And yet ! This is what I get ! Naiseee one man ! Ohh mesti kau nak cakap aku cm tak kenang jasa kau and all sbb tlg jaga kan my car. Listen ! I do berterima kasih yang kau dah tlg jagakan kereta aku ape sume. But ! I asked you to jaga it, not to use it. Can't you differentiate them? eeeee please lah get a life man ! And can you please stop being angelic in-front of everyone? Ohh I guess you can't because basicly that is so you ! Get me? And seriously, I can't wait to see who's your next victim ! And all the best for everything loser !
P/s : Just stop all your lies ! Everyone knows who you are ! mark that man :) And I'm totally not going to fool myself anymore for you.pfft !
P/s : Just stop all your lies ! Everyone knows who you are ! mark that man :) And I'm totally not going to fool myself anymore for you.pfft !
No comments:
Post a Comment