Tuesday, December 14, 2010

MUHAMMAD SHAZWAN EH YOUR NAME?




You annoyed me much man ! Euw hate you, I don't really know how to hate people unless if that person do things that would allow my HATE feelings grows for them. I don't really understand what is going on with you ! Aihhh,I know it is HARD to move on and get over from someone but still ! If you don't even give a try how laaa. Pfft man pfft ! Say whatever you wanna say, I'm snobish, and choosy in friends matter. I just don't give a damn about it anymore. You did bad things to my bestfriend and his boyfriend and all. And now you expect me to be one of your bestfriend and EXPECT me to listen to everysinglelies that you wanna tell me? Euwwww ! Memang tak ah wehh ! Stop being selfish, stop bother everyone, stop being so PSYCHO, stop all your lies ( all your sad story ) because I bet there's no one would listen to it anymore. Pathetic ain't you? Haha. Wanna humiliate me huh ? Haha pastu nahh amik kau semua org maki kau balik. You just mess with the wrong person man I tell you. Haha I don't really scared lah weh ! Tell me you're gangster or what, LIKE I CARE WEH ! Just stay away from all of us dear trouble makers ;) we're already grown up,please act like one weh !

No comments:

Post a Comment