Tuesday, December 14, 2010

HEY PENANG,I♥YOU !


Hello people ! I'm still in vacay mood ;) And yeah ! I'm in PENANG right now. And you people know that me loveeee PENANG so damn much.Hihi. Its like em how to say ah, every year we WILL spend our time for holiday here. It a must ! But I don't know why I don't feel excited much like how I used to, ai-yayayayay. Maybe this is due to my exam result. Okay don't blame anyone because its your fault girl :P Hihi. So many things bother me here like aihh, am I gonna get rooms for next semester? Will I perform better? When to pay the bills and all. There's crazy man keep on texting me and being so pscyho and all.aihhh, WHY am I stressing myself too muchh weh? Haha. I am suppose to relax and enjoying my vacation here. What happened uh? Or maybe because I didn't get my pesembur yet? HAHA big laugh ! The reason why iloveeeePENANGmuch is all about their food man :)

Back to the topic about psycho man ;) He's melissa's friend and I tell you he's so damnnn psycho weh ! Haha. Oh yeah ! Tetiba cm cross my mind yang what happened to melissa right now is exactly the same what happened to me last year. Hihi. Wehh we're so fated to be bestfriend ;) And B thanks for supporting us in this. Hikhik in a way B are also mad with him because he said the same same thing like what #someoneinourhighschool cursed about me and mel.haha. IlovethistwoBITCH :)

Ohhh last night I went out with Adie, Raz, Apish, Kak Nad, and Kak Faiz. They're my senior at MALACCA ;) They're also here for holiday, Apish and Adie came all the way from KL, and Kak Nad from KUANTAN. They're staying here at maknorm's house (raz's house) while Kak Faiz is anak jati Penang ;) Same goes to Raz. And yeahhh ! It was our first first time lepak together. Since they're so busy with assignment and all :P Hihi. It's like a bit awkward lahh but then I had fun ;) And todayyy ! They're coming here again ! and we're going to play at the beach ! ehehe :P Until then

No comments:

Post a Comment