Thursday, October 14, 2010

LIFE :)



I found out the truth, and I found out the hard way. At first I thought to myself maybe it’s better to not know the truth, but I had to know. I didn’t know why I was crying, and tried to make myself stop. But too bad I had no self control. I guess it was just hard because everything I felt was bottled up, so I just exploded.

Its weird that all of the sudden things changed. I find it funny but I am obviously not surprised of what’s been going on. Really, you put me in an observation position. I might be really nice but I do observe what’s right or wrong for me. I went through a phase where I am too open up and accept strangers into my life. Well I used to have that someone here but… really I honestly don’t know what to do about anything. Now that I have no one to go to anymore. Somehow I feel like maybe this is why I choose to mingle with people I believe will be there for me through good or bad. Haih I feel like such a mess and my life is so sloppy.

I think I need an attitude make over. I have been a little too giving and now I should stop doing it. I know it’ll make me tougher. Minus the fact that I’m still not ready for the final exam, I’m like so can’t wait for this semester to be done.


No comments:

Post a Comment