Dear Hilmie,
Haih,I don't even know how to say this :( Thanks for those 3weeks we spent time together as close friends maybe. To be honest you're to most fun guy I ever met and dream to be with. With your sense of humor, with your smile, with your smell, with your cute voice and face whenever you say IBU AYAH. How I wish I could turn back time and everything will be normal like how it used to be. But somehow I don't know what's going on.you ignoring me just like that and be away from me, which is so not cool. At least do tell me what did I do, where is my mistake, at least I could have the chance to explain to you everything. Man, I'm sorry if I hurt you or burden you a lot. I didn't know that you was so busy whenever I'm asking for your help because you didn't say so. Thanks because you had tried to do the best for me. Somehow I don't wanna be mad at you because I don't know. Haih. But I know things won't be the same anymore, I'm pretty sure that you'll act like don't even know me right after this. Let you be,I don't care because deep inside me you are the person I care the most before :) do take care buddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment