Olla Amigos,
This is the week, last week of Diploma and yet yesterday was my last class. Mmmm I am both sad and happy for it (tapi macam sedih lagi banyak ah haha) but yeah.... It feels like just yesterday I whine all day long for how much I hate UiTM & Melaka but now it's all has come to an end. If only I could turn back time. Sigh :\
Honestly, I'll miss each one of those 24 faces in the class. Been knowing, in love/hate relationship, seeing them everyday, say mean things to each other and many more (too many sampai I couldn't really recall haha) for these two years and half is something that I won't regret and forget. Eventho there are few that I don't really get the chance to know them so well but at least, we are all friends and in fact, they are all like my family to me.
All of the stupid fights, stupid misunderstandings (esp when it comes to grouping & presentation voting), stupid childish drama......all of em will be missed.
But its just sad seeing how the class ends today. I don't know how to descibe it but I hope during the final exam we all can meet up even for a while and spend some time together. Even for a while it will be more than enough (I guess?) and not only me, I know the boys and the girls are hoping for the same thing too since we've been so busy chasing datelines and all for these past two weeks.
Nothing could describe how I feel right at this moment. All I want is to rewind back all those good memories and hoping to stay in Diploma forever (which I know it's super impossible). Mmm I don't know, I don't wanna go Degree, I don't wanna grow up, I don't wanna lose my friends in Diploma, I want my classmates, I still want the same boring face for Degree (tapi iSayang hehe) but I know millions sigh and please pun takleh turn back time. So yeah...
However, we haven't really like officially done and over with Diploma. We still have Viva (research presentation) and final exam to catch. But still, its all will end less than a week.
Mmmm I hope, each one of us would still be friends even nanti dah Degree pun. And I don't know if I can even adapt to Degree friends/life nanti. Later I'll upload all the pictures during this semester six. Hmmm until then, Adios.
No comments:
Post a Comment