My precious two months break is about to end by the end of this week.............
So yeah, class will be started by next week. And hopefully everything is going to be just fine. Checked the timetable already and Alhamdulillah it wasn't that pack as previous semester. Monday's class is at 10.30, Early morning class for Tuesday and Thursday, and One night class on Thursday. And the best part among all that is, we've got two day off for Wednesday and Friday. So yeah, what's not to love right? Hehe
I really really really hope that, there will be no changes on Monday's class cause I really need my weekend getaway. But I'm pretty sure that next semester will be tougher than the previous and InsyaAllah with God's will, I can go through my fifth semester smoothly. Amin Amin
Andddd surprisingly! I'm actually can't wait to go back and meet the fellow classmates and housemates too! Hehe yes, I'm staying outside........againnn since UiTM has set a new rules for college. Yeah pfft, I knowww but at least we're free like a bird now! Wooohooooooo! No more curfew, no more stupid pfft rules and regulation (insert cheeky giggles there) Hahaha

No comments:
Post a Comment