Saturday, November 5, 2011

Joys.

Hello wello to the jello people ! hihi, things went quite well for me this week. Met my favorite people, spending time with them days and nights. And that's what we call HOLIDAY baby ! hihi Eventho I didn't get my proper vacay with me bestfriend yet but then again, we're still working on it *double wink*

Oh the results are out already and syukur alhamdulillah I'm still in the circle but gotta double up the effort next time :) I passed all subjects, tho I scored C+ for psychology but somehow it's a major achievement I should say. Cause I know how bad I did on psychology. Syukur syukur syukur, that's all I can say :) Not to forget, big clap too for everyone for their attainment. Well done people well done.

hmm someway, I can't wait to go back to Malacca because I know, I'm going through a hard time here (somehow) HAHA. I need to be back there ASAP cause I need to put myself back on track. hihi (if you get what i mean lah kan) Nevermind, just put it aside first! Gonna blog about it later okay. PROMISE

And here we are, in the holy day of Eid Adha. So Selamat Hari Raya AidilAdha to each of you, may we all could find peace and serenity in ourselves. Do jaga diri okay boys and girls

No comments:

Post a Comment