So here I am, living up to my promise about "the mind fuck". Ahh sometimes I feel like slapping myself for not even trying to get over things, which I know I should have done that longgg time ago but I choose not to. Pathetic me :\ so yeah. What happened these days make me conscious that I need to buckle up myself back together. I mean like, whats the point of being sad and all emotional when the truth is you don't even give a shit. Right? (sorry, mind my word) hmmm I don't even know why do I have the second thought of having you back in my life right after that night. I feel pathetic, seriously. Eventhough, things went well between us. You treat me well, I can talk to you whenever I want to and all but things change. You are not the "azreel" that I knew once. Nevermind it was my fault by the way, I let my alter ego controlled me for the past 8months. Acting like I don't need you in life, hoping for you be happy with someone that better than me and blablabla. But right at this point, I can't act as if I don't need you anymore. Seeing you in-front of me, texting and call other girls, posting sweet love quotes each second on my timeline. That just hurts. Mmmm sorry for unfollow-ing you once again on twitter, I need some time to be okay again. Trust me, when things gets better I would do anything to make it right back on track. But for the time being, we better off this way. Hmm mind me for another long text messages that I sent to you last week. Somehow, that silly message made me much much stronger. At least, I stood up and speak up for myself. All I wanna say to you had already typed in that message, and I really hopes that you get what am I trying to say. I know I wouldn't have the balls to say it straight to you face. So that's the whole purpose of that long text message. Hmm nevermind, I decided to walk away already :) No worries, everything will be fine. Seriously. This time, I'm giving myself a chance to let things go (far far far away) Oh so this would be the last word from me, hmm no matter what, please be safe okay ex lover. Be happy with your life as how you promised me that day. I'll always be around (if) you need/feels/want to talk to me or anything. Take care and from the bottom of my heart I am truly truly sorry for being a very selfish bitch all these while. I'm sorry. And NOT TO DISREMEMBER, to all of my lovely dewy followers/readers. I'm sorry too for bothering your eyes to read all these sad story of mine. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry. Insyaallah I'll put myself back together P-R-O-N-T-O ! hihi asdfghjkl goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment