Sunday, October 23, 2011

fazlan adhili.


I don't know what to write until something came across my mind. Which is ABANG. Well, I know that things doesn't works that well between me and him but still he's my brother ;) No matter what he do, I'm surely will be the one behind his back. So, sent him to KLIA on last friday I guess? He's leaving. again. for Jakarta. Somehow, I'm really proud of him. Seeing him in his ups and down in life. Leaving degree just to chase his dream, and I should say it was a huge move. Really huge I tell you because it wasn't that easy to win an argument with mama and abah but he made it. And now, he is almost on the top of his carrier. Well abang, just to let you know that you can always have my back no matter in what you do :) Goodluck brother in your bicycle world and filming. I wish, I could be as successful as you. One day babyy, ONE DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment