Friday, October 7, 2011

#exboyfriend

Seeing you were there just now without saying anything to each other really makes miss you. But I just can't stop myself from giving you that look. I just can't quantify the heartache. Hmm I don't know what is your fucking problem actually. Why are you being so mean by twisting each stories that had happened to both of us? You're somehow like trying that hard to reveal the bad side of me. I thought we're okay, we're doing good, doing fine with each other. Hmm too bad, I'm too fooled to realized that. I don't really mind if you're reading this right now, and I'm not even shy to admit that I miss you pretty bad eventho with all those bullshit that you had throwed to me. I understand if that silly inbox message that I sent to you had really drowned you into a major amazement but still that silly things are yet NOTHING compared to what you had done to me.

Dear you, there's one thing you should know. There's still have that little Farahin inside me, that silently dying for your love. I know this would sounds trashy to you but trust me there is no one can deal with this Farahin as good as you are. I'm sorry for being a total whore for all these while, I'm truly sorry. I don't mind swallowing my ego just to get to see you another one time but I'm not sure if that's gonna works. I think I need to stop now. The tears are out already. Hmm if you reading this, do reach me in any way you want okay. We really need to clear this out.

Goodnight lovers and haters.

No comments:

Post a Comment