Thursday, September 29, 2011

Worthless effort.

Psychology is a super bitch. I've been studied for it for 3days straight and I even haven't get my proper sleep at all. haihh. When the time I open up the paper, I feels like my heart shed away. I can't even recall anything and it up end with, I only answered 2 essay out of 7. haihh how stupid I am. The possibility for me to re-sit the Psychology paper is HIGH okay. *no joke* I almost died in there :\ Now, I'm home eventho I still got another two paper to kill this coming Saturday and Sunday but I just can't stop myself. Dumb ass :\ But Alhamdulillah syukur, abah never stops me to come back whenever I'm on my worst because he knows I need him the most. Thank you abah for being so understanding and supportive in whatever I do. *big hug for that daddy* Guess I should stop writing right now. Take care boys and girls ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment