Sunday, September 11, 2011

Dead week, dead week.

Just a quick update for my lovely followers :) hihi it's been a tough one week in Malacca I tell you. *phewwww. I'm not lying, seriously. That was a torturous week ever okay among this three semester. I got presentation and dateline of submission to hit every single day, I only can sleep for 3hours and woke up at early in the morning everyday but alhamdulillah I manage to settle it down with flying color *big clap* I'm proud of myself :) hihi. I think for this semester, me and ze classmates had already gives our best at everything. Well done everyone well done ! Have around of applause for all of us. BE PROUD me baby gals and boys. Final is just around the corner, so goodluck for all of us. Stay cool okay :) Love you people to infinity and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment