Okay these few days I've been flipping back on my old post and sometimes I even laugh reading it. haha can't imagine how childish I am during my secondary time, plus the language some more ! It makes me go u-lalala. Seriously ! haha but after all, it makes me who I am today. So yeah :)
All those things reminds me of all goods and bad moment that I had with my old friends, I'm missing them so badly somehow. But for some reason I'm refraining myself from them. I don't know why but I just wanna run and hide from everyone. The only people that I decided to stay connected is melissa, adila, zarif and aqeerul.
Haha told you, I'm the most complicated girl ever :P Em, I know I might sounds like running away from "something" but me myself don't even know what is that "something". Yeah funny but _____________ . Staying here in Malacca makes me feels safe because after all I don't need to be worried anymore, I don't need to run from everyone. There is no puchong's people here ! hihi.
But one thing for sure, I need to figure out what is that "something" that makes me avoiding everyone and all. Seriously, haihhhh. Until then, toodles :)
No comments:
Post a Comment