
*part of them
Hello people, its already 6.44 am and I'm still wide awake. I don't know, I might be having insomnia I guess ! haha. I've been keeping all bullshits that happens around me for all these while and for some reason, I couldn't stand of it anymore. I guess I should start being selfish and walk out from everyone. Hmph but I'm not that type of girl, I don't have the guts.
Days by days, I'm getting tired with everyone's lame drama, like seriously! Why don't all of us take off the mask and just be the person who you wanna be. Okay now I'm lost ! I don't know what to say -.- Lets just go straight to the point alright?
Actually, I feel so disappointed with my classmates. Well not all of them but certain. Some of them are having their personal issue with each other but somehow it affects everything/everyone. I just don't get it, if you do have some problem with that individu, just let it be between you guys. Please don't drag the others ! We are all grown up people !
These days, I've been feeling like a total stranger in the class. While everyone were talking to each other, making fuss and all. I was urgh what to say, so quiet. I'll just look around and observe everyone and I don't even bother to interupt or even get into their conversation, which is I don't know what is going on with myself. Either I'm the one who feels ostracized by others or it's just them. Ergh, things getting harder days by days. But there is one thing that I'm afraid of, which I'm afraid if at one point later everyone would not capable to cope with each other anymore.
Or I should just tell everyone that I miss the old us? hmm. Common people, we used to be alright then now what happened?
No comments:
Post a Comment