
I’m a complicated girl, and I doubt you’ll ever fully understand me. I work just a little differently from everyone else. There’s plenty of things almost no one knows about me, nor would ever guess. I’m disconnected from this world, I’m disconnected from everyone and I love it. I don’t trust people and I always know things change. I have no self confidence and all the insecurities in the world. If you could read my mind sometimes, you’d be in tears.
But no one would ever know. I’ve got a huge heart, and I still think on the bright side. I’m always dreaming of the future, I’m happiest when I am. I laugh and smile all the time, and I always try to use words to make other people feel better. I feel better about myself when I’ve made someone else smile. Music is my escape and writing is what keeps me sane. I find beauty in the things most people don’t notice.
I don’t like to go out, and I don’t like to be around a lot of people tho I can never be alone. I’m best near water or just inside. I’m best when I’m around the love of my life. I’m just a complicated girl who looks simply. But really, I’m full of problems and I’m distant. But I’m okay will all of that, I get by just fine. I have my good moments and I have bad, I guess I’m just like any one else. I just, like I said, work a little differently. My life is beautiful in it’s own ways.
But no one would ever know. I’ve got a huge heart, and I still think on the bright side. I’m always dreaming of the future, I’m happiest when I am. I laugh and smile all the time, and I always try to use words to make other people feel better. I feel better about myself when I’ve made someone else smile. Music is my escape and writing is what keeps me sane. I find beauty in the things most people don’t notice.
I don’t like to go out, and I don’t like to be around a lot of people tho I can never be alone. I’m best near water or just inside. I’m best when I’m around the love of my life. I’m just a complicated girl who looks simply. But really, I’m full of problems and I’m distant. But I’m okay will all of that, I get by just fine. I have my good moments and I have bad, I guess I’m just like any one else. I just, like I said, work a little differently. My life is beautiful in it’s own ways.
No comments:
Post a Comment