
I was sitting in the room and my mind can't stop talking -,- what happened in these past two weeks really hurt me much. I keep on losing people who I love along this journey, BEST FRIEND? hmm seems like I don't have one these days. I don't know who to trust, I don't know who to rely on, and I don't know who to talk to whenever I'm feeling like talking. Yeah I know, I'm having a pathetic life. Pity me for that, eh should be extra pity for that.
I just don't know what is my fucking problem with everything? I kinda ruined everything. Somehow I think I've hurt boy and uzair much. It's not that I don't wanna be friends with them anymore, it's just that I don't know how to be okay like before. Ergh blame me, I AM so problematic.
Or maybe I should stop talking to everyone and all, and be all alone by myself -,-
I just don't know what is my fucking problem with everything? I kinda ruined everything. Somehow I think I've hurt boy and uzair much. It's not that I don't wanna be friends with them anymore, it's just that I don't know how to be okay like before. Ergh blame me, I AM so problematic.
Or maybe I should stop talking to everyone and all, and be all alone by myself -,-
No comments:
Post a Comment