Friday, February 11, 2011

You may see I'm smiling but inside?


Ahhh such a tiring week :| Alhamdullilah everything went well.Hmm mama and abah always ask me"ohhh hows Malacca?" All I can do is smiled cynically and deep in my heart saying that I don't wanna be here anymore. Enough is enough, I'm getting tired of myself. Seriously :| Hmph and the worst part is I lost people to trust along this week. Awesome Farahin ! You should make friends not losing friends. Haihhh I don't even have the ability to trust myself or anyone anymore or maybe that is the sign that I should just keep everything to myself. You may see I'm struggle-ing with myself and yes ! It do hurts me and I know you guys are smiling seeing me in this situation :) Have a round of applause. You may say I'm faking my self in front of individual that I don't really mix around with them before but that is much better than dealing with a clique like you. Haihh you also may see I'm smiling now days but inside I'm dying man ! Its better for me to end this. Ahh maybe this afterward I won't bother to tell anyone on what happen to me except for mama and abah. Although I'm gonna cry all alone for not having anyone here but at least I do have them to rely on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment