I've been sitting in front of this blank post for an hour but still the idea is not there. And my finger didn't cooperate well this time. Haha. Nothing much I could say, I'm having a blast month in Malacca this time with the girls and everyone :) But one thing that wouldn't be fun is, I have been avoiding certain people for some reason for my own sake. Nothing hurt me much but this is what I need to do :/Classmates and the girls are being so supportive these day :) Couldn't be happier much than knowing this right. I'm glad for having them all over again. Let bygone be bygone, I'm teaching myself to be more positive and try to give and take with people. And I guess it does works. All I need to do is stay in the positive vibes then I'll be fine.Hihi.
I just found out that I'm really not good at lying ! Big haha on this please people ! BUT I do good at pretending *cough cough. Every time I tend to lie, I always defeated. Booooo me on that ! Good to know that actually. But I know I look so damn cute with that lying face *okay now kill me ! Haha.
Okay I should end this now :) Wish me luck with new positive vibes alright people :P
No comments:
Post a Comment