
Hello ! Today is saturday already and I'll be back in Malacca tommorow. Oh common ! I don't really want to be back in Malacca since hmph I got so many issue there. I really need to stand on my own feet there since I don't really have real friends in Malacca now a days :( Knowing that everyone had changed and be so selfish and starts to backstabbing each other are not so cool.
Say what? I'm the one who being so selfish and keep on pretending that I'm okay with everything. You may say that because you guys made me to act that way. Nothing much I could say since em I really got nothing to say ! Yes it do hurts me knowing that the person who I used to admit they're my girls when I'm in Malacca is the one who actually spreading bullshit about me out there. Thought i would be fine with that because I always facing the same problem all over again since my kindergarten era but this time, it do hurts me much. I guess i just need to stop being so nice with people,hmph.
I don't care if i only have Nisa and Jia to rely on this afterward. At least they don't bitch-ing around at my back and spreading any bullshit like you guys did. Call me pathetic for not having so many bestfriend in Malacca but that is better than having superbitch in my life. Abah just warn me, not to be too nice with people because at the end of the day this is what gonna happen :) Your effort for everyone are seems so worthless baby.
I think I need to stop right now because there's ai-yayayayayayaya gazilion works waiting for me. Okay wait i just notice that this post is really long man since my last update ! mehehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment