
Yoo people ! hihi. I'm not in a good mood for today :/ Aihhh. What a bummer, I just hate this week. I don't know why but when I said so,then :) hahaha. Stupid you women ! Did I tell you guys that I have to be in kesatria for this semester for koko? Just because a slight mistake during the online registration.ish -__- Sometimes, this is why I don't love UiTM. They don't even tolerate with their lovely dewy students at all. At first, I thought I would be fine with taekwando but then it turns out when I have to learn all the basic things again and again which I had learnt it for 3years already ! ishhh -__- and I can't even disagree with it pon. This makes me don't love taekwando anymore. How I wish Sir Sasi would be here in UiTM and be the coach :/ I don't understand UiTM's rules ahhh. Me is so damn stress right now, feeling like don't wanna attend co-curiculum at all.
Now it's been our third week here, but somehow my heart is somewhere else :( I don't know why. Maybe I'm not ready yet for everything. Aihhh perhaps man -__- There's torns of assignments coming up ! Next week we have to send three proposal on the same date which going to be on abah's birthday ! Urgh, why must be on that day? Ish *muka jammed sekejap.
Abah told me he's coming to Malacca perhaps by this friday :) Mehehe, he wants to celebrate Thaipusam with me ! Haha. Awhhh how sweet my daddy right? Nahh kidding, I think abah just started to miss his little girl ! hihi *Can't stop myself from being so perasan. Sorry ! So yeah ! I'm hoping for a great weekend and a great friday :)
With love,
Farahin.
Farahin.
No comments:
Post a Comment