
Hello people ! I'm back in Puchong after spending my week at Malacca. Nothing much to say :) I'm having them back with me. Hikhik Nothing could make me happier than that man. Oh I'm currently staying at my own house since I didn't get college and I don't bother at all to do any appeal letter or what because -__- you know why.#tettt. I spent my one week with everyone equally I guess? except for lepak with adie and all. Mehehe and of course I spent most of my time with him since both of us are staying at our own house. This is how you feel when life does treat you well man ! But I don't really expect thing would be the same like all the time. I know when it comes the time, everything won't be this way anymore.
Realizing that I should stand on my own feet starting from now make me feel so sad seriously. I don't really have anyone when I get back to the house. I'm all alone. Pfft man pfft. Still remember how I cried so badly on that night just because I miss the girls and college life. But I can't turn back. All I need to do is stay on the right path. Fahmy,Anum and Jia has been there most of the time. I can't imagine how my life would be without them throughout this hard situation. Guys, me owe you people a lot :)
Oh I'm thinking of inviting people to my house for the house warming session. Hikhik. So yeah ! Will inform you people later about this :)
Realizing that I should stand on my own feet starting from now make me feel so sad seriously. I don't really have anyone when I get back to the house. I'm all alone. Pfft man pfft. Still remember how I cried so badly on that night just because I miss the girls and college life. But I can't turn back. All I need to do is stay on the right path. Fahmy,Anum and Jia has been there most of the time. I can't imagine how my life would be without them throughout this hard situation. Guys, me owe you people a lot :)
Oh I'm thinking of inviting people to my house for the house warming session. Hikhik. So yeah ! Will inform you people later about this :)
No comments:
Post a Comment