Wednesday, December 8, 2010

unproductive day.




Hello wello people ! I'm doing nothing for today, and today is my most unproductive day everrrr ! Haha. Mama, kakak and kery went out to Metrojaya Sale. While me just sitting at home and today was rainy so I spent my day with zzzz much. Boooo you minah ! Btw I'm done with TERATAK HITAM new look !(DO CHECK THEM OUT) hihi, well done missy well done. Haha.I talked to Hadif today, and heyyy its been a while right? But still hadif,you make me smile all the day * you will always do ;) haha.

Aihh, dear people why feelings will always lead us to -_- I don't know,I do like him but at the same time I feel bad. Seriously like soo bad :( I shouldn't have that feelings for him. I screwed up ! He gave me his memory card last night and I went through to it, and I saw this one picture it makes me soooo speechless and a bit OUCH I guess. Seriously I should get rid this feelings. Nothing hurt me much than realizing that deep inside you,you still have her with you. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment