Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Another Goodbye.


Sometimes hurt is needed to make you grow, failure to make you know, lost is needed to make you gained because some lessons are best when learn through pain. Haih I don't know how to deal with myself. Somehow I really miss my old times where I only have Melissa, Adela, Zarif & family with me. Now, there would be no more because I think I had already lost them. I would rather spending time with them all the day with doing nothing instead of spending time with the love one but then it would be a big issue to others. Shit why can't live be a bit fair with me, please compromise with me :/

It's been like on and off between us, but right now I guess I should stay away tho I'm leaving with no explanation. Too bad, mama started to likes you by the way. If we stay still I guess there would be no problem between you and my parents this afterwards but we just can't. Letting you go is isn't easy man. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment