
Hihi hello peeps ;) Today? Em em why with today? haha. At first I was thought that today gonna be the most BORING day ever,since with my result is like #tettt. So I thought that abah and mama won't let me out. Hihi but its turns out. I went to s.alam and meet mah boys ;) Ashraf and Fahmy. Ashraf came all the way from his house with his bike then I picked him up and meet Fahmy at ehemehem #somewheresomewhere. Haha. Basicly we're doing nothing since I have NO money to shopshopshop so we just went out for eat, hihi :) But still they makes my day go u-lala. And I'm looking foward to see them after I came back from Penang later.Byeeee.
P/S : PLAYED MAMA'S BIKE LAST NIGHT UNTIL MIDNIGHT AND GUESS WHAT? ME BUTSS HURTS A LOT.OUCHHHH,CAN I HAVE SOME PAINKILLER FOR THIS ? HAHA.
#nowplaying-kissing you.
P/S : PLAYED MAMA'S BIKE LAST NIGHT UNTIL MIDNIGHT AND GUESS WHAT? ME BUTSS HURTS A LOT.OUCHHHH,CAN I HAVE SOME PAINKILLER FOR THIS ? HAHA.
#nowplaying-kissing you.
No comments:
Post a Comment