
Nowdays? Err how should I describe it by the way? Haha. Okay,its been such a mess I guess. I thought after I broke up with Azreel everything gonna be fine.But nahh its turns to -___- I spent most of my time with Acu those days and yet I miss the time when we used to lepak at kampung before Acu get married. Haih seriously I miss old times. Tetttt ! And I miss nenek much :(
Talking about Azreel, haih somehow I'm ignore-ing him for some reason. He told me about whats happening to him, with his conflict the petirs and everything. I know I should be with him as bestfriend but somehow err I don't know. All I wanna do is run away from all these mess. Seriously. But em from my opinion in his case, yes it is his fault for lying and everything but still people make mistake and from those mistake they learn to be a better person or anything but you people doesn't seems like wanna give him a lesson or what*LIKE WHAT YOU PEOPLE SAID TO OTHERS. It's more to revenge thing I guess.*haih I might seems like be on his side but the truth is I'm not.
So yeah ! And I miss Uzair Anuar a lot :'( Feeling like wanna fly right now and see him. Oh yeah ! I just knew that Hafiz is one of my silent readers. So hihi ;) Anyone else? Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment