Monday, November 15, 2010

this is so called life :)




Spotted : IyadAqel is currently having a blog and guess what ? It is full with his love story :) Awww, Sweet isn't it? haha. Still remember how mad I am for losing him when he was with erica before. He left his bestfriend just to take care of erica's feelings. And i was like bengang gila ala-ala mad cow pastu cam mengadu dkt Azim.haha. How kiddo I was that time :) And now, he's having new girl named Amira. And the same things happened, at first I couldn't accept it because I know that I can't bare of losing him for 2nd time. Then we talked talked talked and me just being farahin the eighteen girl (act like one) and yesss here we are. Haha. Me and Alif just LOVE to tease him from days to days :P Haha.

WE love you Iyad Aqel.

No comments:

Post a Comment