
I know I'm fat and you mean it !
Somehow I'm being so sensitive these days about this issue, I don't give a damn before but why now? Urgh people keep on saying I'm gaining from days to days. Yeah I know, so what.I already planned that I'm going to join taekwando back right after I'm done with my finals. But then people pressure me TOO much which makes me TOO lazy to fullfil it. Damn. I hate you guys,you make me feel so ugly right now. I used to be a girl that don't have any self confidence just because she's fat,seriously i don't wanna be that girl anymore but WHY people keep on pressure-ing me to be that old girl? fuck this is sucks ! big time :'( its great right when the person we thought will always be right beside you guys will be the person who condemn you the most ! I'm feeling like crying.bye bye bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment