Sunday, November 21, 2010

BROKE UP.



Hey people ;) Hey I just broke up with azreel and I'm not sure this is for 200th times I guess I'm telling you this. Haih but this time will be no turning back, and FULLSTOP . I know I've been such a jerk by putting azreel's feeling aside just because of my feelings towards A, and yeah you may say I'm a bad bad girl for doing this but you know what? We just can't force ourself to be with a guy that we know that the relationship won't work out.*Okay this might hurt Azreel. I'm sorry. Being in a relationship isn't that easy, you have to be really really concern with every single thing that you do that might hurt him or anything. I guess its better for me to be single so then I could mingle with everyone ! Haha. Tetttt.

Azreel, I know this will hurt you much and I'm so sorry. Seriously, there's nothing wrong with you. It just me, again blame me for everything. I'm the one who don't know how to appreciate people who love me more than I do. Sorry I'm just me. And you ! Why I can't just get over you? Why? Urgh. I know I'll just hurt myself because deep inside me I know there would be NO chance for me, for having you but still I can't, I can't move on. Seriously I need to stop, I guess I'm just humiliating myself infront of you. Jackass.

No comments:

Post a Comment