Thursday, October 28, 2010

Them again :)




I can't stop smiling since last night :) haha. Obviously I'm getting happier with my life nowdays :) It's almost perfect people :) I have everything ! Bestfriends, Boyfriend, Parents. Everything ! What else do you want ! Surrounded by people who just love you because who you are*ouch :) Yesterday,my day was just awesome ! I shared my story with the girls about what kind of teenagers life I had been through before and now there's NO MORE that kind of life. Lets say HELLO to the whole new world :) I just realize that everyone will went through a phase where they're going to have their own problem with their parents or family. What makes it different is just the way we face it or solve it with brain or lust :) *Okay now its too many OR here ! haha.

Oh ! Alif, Yad and Naz are just back on track :) I'm glad for always having them in me. I always thought that they WILL ALWAYS be my bestfriend that put me aside the most. But the fact is THEY ARE NOT ! I know they love me *ouch.haha.perasan much.I LOVE YOU PEOPLE I LOVE YOU PEOPLE I LOVE YOU PEOPLE I LOVE YOU PEOPLE :)

And yeah me and azreel are getting much much better I guess :) Somehow I kinda trust the quotes "Honesty is the best policy in a relationship" nowdays BUT sometimes I'm afraid if him might get hurt with the truth. Sorry boyfriend if you do :) Err 31st are just around the corner, should I say COUNTING DAYS sayang? haha :)

Until then

No comments:

Post a Comment