
Hello,it's 11.24 pm and I just woke up :) Not feeling well. Yeah as usual when exam is just around the corner the sickness will come.haha. Naiseeee kan? You know what, final is about two days more and I didn't start any chapter yet ! How clever I am,yeah study weeks didn't help much. It will always turn to LEPAK WEEKS :) But then I spent most of my time with Mr.Bed. Awwww.haha.
Okay lets cut the crap. I've already back in Melakas this evening and I was wondering WHY was the journey took a brief time. Whoaaaaaaa '__________' haha. Met bunch of my classmate just now, they said i look so THIN ! They scolded me, they was thought that I'M on diet ! Ohhh myyy,ATTENTION PEOPLE I AM NOT OKAY ! Maybe its due to my disease :)
Ohh I'm having a big fight with boyfriend. Somehow I wanna end our relationship but somehow I wanna give him another chance. Urghhhhh. I screwed up ! Everything people everything. By telling him the fact that I'm not into him but then with A. Ohh yeah, after a while I think that I'm such a fool by telling A that I like him :( Fuckkkkkk Farahin ! Now,you got NOTHING ! Big HAHA on you.
No comments:
Post a Comment