Wednesday, October 27, 2010

FINAL EXAM MODE.


1 Down another 4 to go :) yeah baby yeah ! haha. I've done my CTU paper just now, and I was like okay kot :) haha. Thank god I have people around me who always encourage me to study all the time. Glad for having them :) hee. I've checked my carry marks for almost all of the subject I've learn for this semester but then haih somehow I feel bad, like a LOSER. It's not that I'm not grateful at all for the marks that I got but then I know that I could get better than that. I feel so envy with my classmates and roomies since they always get higher than me. BUT whatever it is I know that I should be proud and grateful the most :) so yeahhh ♥ Wish me all the best for the rest paper. Toodles baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment