Thursday, August 26, 2010

HELLO TWO MONTHS :)


Hello dear readers, I'm officially two months here ! Well,goodjob right? At least i made it well, with the up side down.haha. I may sounds like I'm already two years here. right? haha. Stop bangau-ing fadon! haha.(the name given by nad) I'm kinda learn lot of things here although I'm still new compared to others. I know I shouln't type all these things here because I am nobody. but who cares right? I'm the owner of this blog, so get your butt out off my page if you're annoyed by my post. Whatever,should i care btw? Okay too many question mark now. I went through almost all of the part one UiTM student last night somehow it made me realize, it is important to be likeable all the time? I didn't say that we are not needed to be likeable, but does it have to be ALL THE TIME. If the answer is yes,how are you going to be yourself here? haih. Lets move on to the capaps thingy, based on the girl talk and classmates hot chit chat they always gave others the same answer "masscomm mestila capap2 sikit." like ustazah said before,do you really want people to label you in that way? Do you? WAITTTT ! Do i look like objecting capaps thingy? Okay I'm not,maybe I'm saying that because I'm not ready yet to do so. Part one je pon kan? Like nad always say,save the best for last.ehem. Move to the next topic, do you think that money can buy everything and EVERYONE? By giving them money and stuff you can copy their work easily and leave your work group and burden others to do yours.come on,we're only part one student. You should gain the experience from the bottom then only you know your ability. If all the time you're going to copy others works and such then when are you going to improve yourself? Think about it carefully dear you :) okay now I should get my butt out of this page because I am supposely reading csc notes since i got mid term today.haha.bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment