
It’s your birthday, mama.
So I will raise a cheer.
Without you, my special, loving mom,
I would not be here.
From the time that I was small,
You encouraged me in everything,
And tried not to let me fall.
Throughout my life your caring,
Brightened each and every minute.
You loved me and enriched my life,
And I’m so glad to have you in it!
I wish you the best on your birthday,
No one has earned it like you.
You provide the love that makes our dream
Of a happy home come true.Your family loves and reveres its Mom,
You enrich everything you come near,
You’re our rock, our beacon and our pleasure,
And everything we all hold so dear.
p/s:love u ma,i always do :)
AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANISAH NUR ABD RAHMAN
& ADIB IKHWAN B.ZAIDA TOO :)


Birthdays are happy events,
Times when dreams come true.
So dream a good dream (and let someone know!),
It just might work for you! Have a happy celebration
One you’ll always recall,
And be aware on this day of days.
P/S:bday u sama dgn mama,haha ! jgn lupa our deal :) hee.adib,ily :)
Brightened each and every minute.
You loved me and enriched my life,
And I’m so glad to have you in it!
I wish you the best on your birthday,
No one has earned it like you.
You provide the love that makes our dream
Of a happy home come true.
You enrich everything you come near,
You’re our rock, our beacon and our pleasure,
And everything we all hold so dear.
p/s:love u ma,i always do :)
AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANISAH NUR ABD RAHMAN
& ADIB IKHWAN B.ZAIDA TOO :)


Times when dreams come true.
So dream a good dream (and let someone know!),
It just might work for you!
One you’ll always recall,
And be aware on this day of days.
P/S:bday u sama dgn mama,haha ! jgn lupa our deal :) hee.adib,ily :)
No comments:
Post a Comment