A PERSON WHO NAMED AS A.
I hate to see the one I love happy with somebody else. But surely I hate it more to see the one I love unhappy with me.
okay aku kene belajr terima kenyataan yg kau dgn DIA.so i have to make my way and move on.
yes.it's hurt to accept the fate that u're owned by HER.
seriously since kau cuti sem ni.aku have fun texted kau.ym kau.
dah lama tak mcm tu dgn kau.
but then mcm boom doe bila tgk tagged photos dkt a friend of yours.
whatsoever.at first mcm pelik asal aku cm tade mood tgk gmb tu.
but then i've figured out yg aku kinda suka kau lg.
hadoyy.i know i should'nt feel that way.
we've been bestfriends about 3years.like brothers and sisters dah.
i used to mengadu n stuff dkt kau.
em.we're really not meant to be.
yes.it's hurt to accept the fate that u're owned by HER.
seriously since kau cuti sem ni.aku have fun texted kau.ym kau.
dah lama tak mcm tu dgn kau.
but then mcm boom doe bila tgk tagged photos dkt a friend of yours.
whatsoever.at first mcm pelik asal aku cm tade mood tgk gmb tu.
but then i've figured out yg aku kinda suka kau lg.
hadoyy.i know i should'nt feel that way.
we've been bestfriends about 3years.like brothers and sisters dah.
i used to mengadu n stuff dkt kau.
em.we're really not meant to be.
adios amigos.
No comments:
Post a Comment