HELL to the NO la post yg kau wt dkt blog kau.
cop cop cop.salah2.patutnya nak ckp.
OMG!*sgt as if la post dkt blog kau weh weh.
aduh.papela.mls nak amik pusing.
i got my own WORLD right now.so do u.
so shut up and get lost in your OWN WORLD.
please spell it right.
L I K E I C A R E !
i don't care if I HAVE to lose a friend like u.
i don't even need u as capital F R I E N D.
because u don't even treat me as capital F R I E N D too.
so i'm just going to wasting my time if i'm going to treat u nicely kan.
so now.back off or otherwise u'll get my revenge*like worstest nightmare u ever had la*
i don't wasting my time for this silly things.
be more matured in creating more and more creative story.haha.
terima kasih.
mama n kery.please get well soon.haha.penat la.almost a month dah ni ulang-alik balik hosp.ily guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment