Thursday, November 12, 2009

goodbye senior years.




Tanpa kau sedar lima tahun berlalu begitu sahaja.

In fact, bila kau fikir dengan betul, you had went through a lot. Dari budak hingusan tak tahu apa ke someone yang boleh hidup tanpa bantuan ibu bapa. You can think for yourself. And kalau ada masalah boleh selesaikan sendiri.
five years ago when I first stepped into SMKPP, I didn't know what to expect. I was completely zero about how things go. But now, I can safely say that I have found myself.

Banyak benda aku belajar di sana. I wouldn't change anything even if I could. The friends I had made, and the friends that I have lost along the way. No, not even that.
Those five years made me wiser. It made who I am today.

I am going to miss a whole bunch of people I met there. Never would I thought I would miss this place, heck, I used to cabut dr kelas everytime I get the chance. But to leave for good, boy, didn't know it was this hard.
Masa awal-awal dulu, rasa lamaaaaaaa nya lima tahun tu. Tapi sekarang masa sudah tiba, and it felt so sekejap.

So thank you guys for making five years of hell a wonderful memory.

I love all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment