Sunday, July 19, 2009

swollen eyes.

One, let's just pretend i have it. what if your ex said these to you :

1. Hi how are ya?
great without u of course.

2. Hey! You wanna go to the mall?!
yes.sure but if u have a lot of money to belanja me!haha.*mata duitan kau!

3. I LOVE U..
opss.sorry i don't love u like before.


4. DO u want some cookies?
sure. haha.

5.Can you take me a picture?!?
yes its a plessure.

6.Help me in my homework!
buat sendirila gila!grrr.

7. Here's my gift to you...
hey thnx!*buat2 terharu.

8. Let's just be textmates
***bila H cri aku la tuuu.**babi kau!

9. Do you want me to buy you an ipod?
how sweet.thnx fo spending ur $$$$.haha.

10.Let's sit together in the bus
haha.asal boleh.

11. Hi baby
pardon?


12. Your still cute!
really?haha.wanna hear it once again.please?*siall.

13.I still LOVE you!
don't remind me to our precious moment.

14.Can I visit your house?
ask MR.MASTAFA KAMAR permisson first!

15.Do you love me?
yes.no.yes.no.hahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment